Dodocool is a network extender for wireless networks. So, what’s the obvious? Is that what a wifi network extender is for, and why do we need one? The usage of a Wi-Fi extender allows us to use our devices in areas where the range is limited, such as our houses or offices. Home Router coverage isn’t always sufficient to provide a strong and constant wifi signal across the house. Devices like Dodocool’s DC39 wall-mounted wireless range extender come in handy to help with this. It has the ability to reach even the most remote areas of a home. It has a 300mbps transmission rate and a 2.4 GHz wireless N(802.11n) connection that can reach a distance of 100 metres. Wireless performance and stability are improved thanks to dual integrated antennas.
What is the best way to log into my Dodocool DC39 Extender?
This step is important because you will be able to change all of the Ap.setup Wi-Fi Booster’s associated settings at this point. You won’t be able to complete the setup until you open the web browser on the extender.
You won’t be able to complete the setup until you open the web browser on the extender. Follow these steps to get to the Dodocool DC39 Extender Setup.
A web browser operating on your desktop linked to the extender’s network should be able to access it.
If your home has numerous WiFi network names and you’re using a router and an extender, type ap.setup into the web page’s URL field (SSIDs).
It is strongly advised to connect to a Wi-Fi network with the same name (SSID). You must enter the IP address in the browser’s address bar to ensure connection between the two machines.
- After you’ve input all of your information, press the ‘Enter’ key.
- You will be prompted with a login screen. If you do not enter a username and password, your account will be disabled. In the username area, type your email address.
- Enter your login credentials to continue. Then, on the ‘login’ button, click.
- The ‘Status’ information can be found on this page.
- If your web browser displays the ‘Menu’ icon, pick it from the menu to bring up the ‘Menu’ drop-down menu.
- You will be presented with a Dodocool DC39 Extender menu.
- Go to ‘Settings’ from here to adjust the extension configuration.
Dodocool is a brand of clothing.
ABS+PC is the material.
White in colour.
Type of plug: US plug or EU plug (optional)
AC100-240V rated voltage
2.5W power consumption
2.4GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz, 2.4GHz
2 × Integrated antennae Antenna shape factor
AP / Repeater mode is the default mode.
It’s possible to get up to 300 Mbps.
Compliant with IEEE 802.11b/g/n specifications.
Wireless security: WPA2, WPA, and WEP (128/64 bit) are all supported.
Firmware update for the Dodocool DC39 Extender
To connect the wireless extender to the network, follow these steps:
- Connect the extender to any accessible network connection, then log in using any browser to Ap.setup or the Source IP.
- The newly created ID and countersign will be entered.
- Log in using your Dodocool DC39 Extender credentials and click the “Advanced settings” tab to use . Then, select “Code upgrade” from the drop-down menu.
- Ask the user if he or she tapped or clicked on something to get responses (The Extender seek for new firmware)
- After that, a new file should be created, and the transmission procedure should begin. Allow 2–3 minutes for the process to complete.